Call us now on 02 4443 7665 to make your booking
ervis Bay Bush Retreat is a spacious 3 - 4 bedroom house nestled in nine acres of native forest only six minutes from the beaches of Huskisson & Jervis Bay. Hidden from the road and with no neighbours in sight, it’s a peaceful retreat from the outside world.
*(Look at our photo galleries in the navigation bar above for pictures of the house & surrounds, flora & fauna.)
The house is well appointed and has a wood fire to make the winter nights enjoyable and the lounge/kitchen is air conditioned. A kitchen containing all you need with adjoining dining area, segues into the large lounge with flatscreen TV and comfortable furnishings.
- Plenty of pillows and doonas in the house.
- Kitchen: electric stovetop, and microwave/combination oven.
- Airconditioner in lounge room.
- Gas BBQ on verandah.
- Bathroom: shower-over-bath, and toilet.
- Laundry: Large, with washing machine & tub, and 2nd toilet.
- Rumpus room (3rd bedroom): has large quantity of books.
- Parking: very large open area for car, boat & trailer parking
- Bedroom 1: one queenbed only and fully made up with linen.
- Bedroom 2: one queenbed and 2 single bunks
- 3rd room is large, with one sofabed, single bed, and one queenbed.
- 4th bedroom area adjoins hallway and has triple bunk (lower bunk double width).
The property only 5 minutes from the large Woollamia boat launching ramp which fronts the calm Currambene Creek which then flows into Jervis Bay.
There have been 28 varieties of native orchids found on the property and 18 species of animals, excluding bird and insects, have also been seen.
• Reading & relaxing. We provide well-stocked bookshelves of books to browse through, during your stay.
• Art: some art materials are also provided and we encourage our guests to have a go at some artistic expression, with the materials provided there.
There’s plenty to do & see in the Jervis Bay region. Why not:
• Bushwalk - On the property, at the Lady Denman, Booderee National Park
• On the water - Swimming, snorkelling, surfing, sea kayaking, windsurf/kitesurf
• Try the Arts - Photography, painting, drawing, visit an exhibition, gallery or museum
• Relax - Read a book, watch a movie, have a massage, lie down with eyes shut
• Eat - Have a BBQ, try the local cafés & restaurants
• Get sporty - Fish, play golf, bicycle, bowls, sail, swim
UNAVAILABLE until further notice - temporarily tenanted.>
Click here for our waterfront holiday houses in Sanctuary Point on St Georges Basin
Download our location map in Adobe Reader format. If you don't have Adobe Reader you can download it from here.